DUBLIN, Ireland-- Research and Markets has released a report on the European airfreight carriers market, which offers a individual analysis on the top 130 companies in the region.
This report includes information on the financial trends over the past four years and offers analysis of market leaders and industry trends.
Each of the largest 130 companies is scrutinized in a one-page individual assessment and is analyzed using up-to-date and current financial data, said Research and Markets.
The report includes details of the following:
• Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength - for example AEROLOGIC GMBH has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
• Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company - for example SABI is among the fastest growing.
• Profit Analysis - Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
• Market Size: Based on the largest 130 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure. This year the market has decreased by 11.9%
• Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/95qrk2/airfreight