OTTAWA, ON-The Conference Board of Canada’s Centre for Food in Canada (CFIC) recently released the following research reports, available through the CFIC website at http://www.conferenceboard.ca/cfic/research.aspx.
Those interested in the reports can access the Executive Summaries as well as complimentary PDF copies of the following reports, said the CFIC in a release.
The reports include:
• Pathway to Partnership? Private Food Standards in Canada
• Toward Performance Metrics for Canada’s Food System
• Seeds for Success: Enhancing Canada's Farming Enterprises
• Liberalization’s Last Frontier: Canada’s Food Trade
• Fast and Fresh: A Recipe for Canada’s Food Supply Chains
• Reducing the Risk: Addressing the Environmental Impacts of the Food System
• Enough for All: Household Food Security in Canada
• Cultivating Opportunities: Canada’s Growing Appetite for Local Food